I feel like lately all I have for you all are quick and easy meals - is that a good or bad thing? I don't know so I'm just going with it. You can write me and tell me if you want me to get fancy on you. Honestly, I'm just so busy that finding the time to spend hours in the kitchen is so difficult!
So until things so down, this is what you get - quick and easy. And of course WORTHY of you; remember I promised you I'd only post the good shizz. So you here go!
Feel free to use leftover turkey or chicken - turkey is what I had, so turkey is what I used!
- 12oz rotisserie turkey or chicken (any kind of leftover chicken or turkey works!), diced
- 1/2 can of cream of something soup (you can make your own roux or gravy, but this was easy - use any flavor you like)
- 1/2 can or 1/2 cup of skim milk
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (you can sub sour cream, too)
- 4oz deli ham (diced) or use already diced ham
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- (seasonings to your taste - use poultry seasoning, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, etc.)
- Optional: after I made this, I thought about how yummy it would be with broccoli mixed in!
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick spray
- In a small bowl, mix soup, milk and yogurt or sour cream together (I mixed my seasonings in here, too).
- Layer the turkey/chicken in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the soup mixture over the turkey.
- For the next layer, spread out the diced ham evenly.
- For the final layer, sprinkle on the cheeses.
- Bake until bubbly - about 20 minutes.
Calories 282 / Carbs 8g / Fat 12g / Protein 9g / Fiber 0g / Sodium 1105mg
Please note, I used 98% fat free cream of chicken soup and non-fat Greek yogurt - your nutrition information may differ if you use different items.
*Nutrition information is an estimation only and the nutritional analysis I provide for each recipe is calculated via My Fitness Pal using the nutritional data found on their website. I am not a registered dietitian, so always consult a qualified healthcare provider for any answers to personal health care questions.